Membership of State and Territory branches of CoNSA automatically includes membership of CoNSA National.
CoNSA membership carries a range of benefits. These are:
- Being part of and having access to a network of peers; like minded nurses with a specific interest in the care of people with bladder, bowel and/or pelvic floor dysfunction, and promotion of continence throughout the lifespan
- Discounted or free access to professional education programs, depending on State/Territory activities
- Information and updates on issues relevant to the role of the Nurse Continence Specialist, at both State/Territory and National levels
- Voting rights at State/Territory and national Annual General Meetings
- Eligibility to hold office on state or national CoNSA committees or sub committees
- Access to professional development grants or scholarships which may be offered at State/Territory level
To become a financial member of your local state or territory branch, please click on the links below to take you to your local state membership coordinator or direct to a link to join CoNSA.
Join CoNSA SA, NT, & WA
Organisation Name: Continence Nurses Society Australia, South Australian, Northern Territory and Western Australian Branch Inc.
Joining Fee: $40
Please email and request a membership form
Join CoNSA Vic & Tas
Organisation Name: Continence Nurses Society Australia, Victorian & Tasmania Branch Inc.
Joining Fee: $50
Join CoNSA NSW & ACT
Organisation Name: Continence Nurses Society Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory Branch Inc.
Joining Fee: $55