There are several sources of financial assistance for people who have bowel or bladder problems.
Some of these are provided by the Commonwealth government;
- NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
- CAPS (Continence Aids Payment Scheme)
- RAP (Rehabilitation Appliance Program)
Some funding schemes are provided by State governments, and vary from state to state.
For more information aboout Finacial Assistance and available funding schemes;
- call the National Continence Helpline on FreeCall 1800 33 00 66,
- or read more from the Continence Foundation of Australia