NMBA registration requires that standards for continuing professional development are met annually. Access the NMBA Guidelines: Continuing Professional Development
In addition to other CPD opportunities available throughout this website, please note these potential sources:
Distress screening for prostate cancer
- Psychological distress following prostate cancer – the nature and extent of the problem
- Screening for psychological distress following prostate cancer diagnosis
- Distress screening – the way forward
This course will help you to understand the nature and extent of men's psychological distress following the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer.
Read more about the taster course Distress Screening for Prostate Cancer
International Continence Society - ICS TV
ICS offers some open access resources on a range of continence issues.
Some ICS TV resources require membership of ICS.
Access ICS TV
Moisture associated skin damage
Alison Parnham (RGN, University of Nottingham) presents this webcast is to outline the causes, clinical presentation and management of common conditions relating to Moisture-Associated Skin Damage (MASD).
In this webinar, she;
- discusses the potential implications of excessive moisture exposure on the skin
- summarises the importance of assessment
- introduces a classification tool, and
- discusses prevention and management strategies.
Interpreting abdominal X-rays
Abnormal bowel gas patterns, Abnormal calcification, Abnormal soft tissue & bones.
Access the tutorial Interpreting Abdominal X-rays